Stevia Knowledge Group range of Services Include:
• Preliminary Market Survey for Stevia Business.
• Market Studies, feasibility analysis and project report development
• Business Plans & Project Presentations & Entry Strategy
• Project evaluation and decision making.
Services in Agronomy
• High yield variety of stevia plants development and test in different environmental conditions
• Development of commercial quantity of High grade variety of stevia saplings
• Contract Farming planning and & selection of farmer groups
• Plantation Techniques and Training
• Implementing best cultivation practices for better yields.
• Post Harvest Management , logistics and Storage
• Financial viabilities and Justifications
• Investors and Partner selection and Equity
• Financial institution Appraisals and disbursement
• Organizing Aid, Grant & Subsidy
Turnkey Project Management
• Technology evaluation and Selection
• Technical Advisory Services
• Processing technique development and adaptation
• Stevia Processing Plant building
• Engineering & Design
• Equipment Procurement
• Facility- Build, Operate, Management & Commercialization
• Commissioning Training & Education
Product Chemistry, formulations and blends
• Development of innovative Blends and formulations
• Packaging and Packaging Systems
Whole Project supervision and Management of Stevia Cultivation, Processing and extraction. For for more information about the services please write to The Coordinator, Stevia knowledge Group, New Delhi india
STEVIA PROJECT MANAGEMENT ON TURNKEY BASES
With new projects for entrepreneurs wishing to invest in Stevia processing but without specific product ideas or deep industry knowledge our services typically include researching the market segment, assessing the availability of stevia leaves raw materials from which we can decide on the economic viability of Stevia cultivation and processing project.
A Typical Stevia Project flow includes:
• Stevia Market Studies, feasibility analysis and Project Report Development
• Business Plans & Project evaluation and Presentations
• Agronomy, stevia planting material development, cultivation through contract farming
• Financial Advisory Services, investor and equity
• Stevia processing technology, engineering & design development and adaptation
• Commissioning, build, operate, training & handover
• Commercialization and market development
The above steps constitute the major components required to complete a successful project, although it is rather much simplified.
Stevia Knowledge Group expert team members have experience of working with "Investors" that require external expertise to bring the investment to fruition.
Stevia Knowledge Group works on the principle that the project is not just the construction of the process line. In order to specify the most profitable process many other factors must be taken into consideration, from the raw materials through to the market segment the business will service, together with the culture and work methods in the particular region.
All these factors and more are involved in the specification of the process and purchase of the equipment. At the conclusion the client get the most cost effective process for the particular conditions and a long term relationship with Stevia Knowledge Group.